Get started and FAQ: Waves Platform
1) Go to https://client.wavesplatform.com/create
2) “Continue with web” or, as they recommend, download the desktop client from https://wavesplatform.com/ and then click on “Open desktop app”.
3) Choose your address avatar (one of the 5) and receive your public account address.
4) Click on “Continue”
5) Add an account name and a password. Confirm the password.
6) You must save the secret phrase (SEED). It is crucial for accessing your account. Click on “Back Up Now”.
7) Insert the saved secret phrase (SEED).
8) Put the check. Confirm and begin.
Watch this video tutorial: How to create a new account on Waves Platform
Also read and watch all our tutorials.
You can buy ROAR / XPAND / UBEAR / EBEAR tokens in 2 ways:
– ordering our tokens on Angry Panda website
– directly on Waves Decentralized Exchange (Waves DEX).
Angry Panda website
When you order our tokens from Angry Panda website:
– you order directly from us at 525$-1,000$ (ROAR), 1,050$ (XPAND), 1.05$ (UBEAR), 1.05€ (EBEAR). However discount coupons could be applied in the cart before you proceed to checkout
– we send your tokens after your payment through Waves Client
– we guarantee a repurchase price at 1,000$ (XPAND), 1$ (UBEAR), 1€ (EBEAR).
When you buy directly on Waves DEX you:
– buy from other traders on Waves DEX at market price
– receive ROAR / XPAND / UBEAR / EBEAR tokens immediately
– we guarantee a repurchase price at 1,000$ (XPAND), 1$ (UBEAR), 1€ (EBEAR).
How to search our pairs on Waves DEX
Log in to the Waves Client and use the search bar to find all the pairs with our tokens. For example, type the token name followed by / – in this way: XPAND/ – and you will see all the pairs with XPAND token.
The pairs that we use to set our sale orders are:
but you can also find trade orders in other pairs, like i.e. Waves and BTC, set by other traders.
If you buy ROAR tokens during the pre-sale or ICO phase at 1$-512$, filling out our google forms, we guarantee a repurchase price at about 95% of the price paid.
After the ICO you can also buy ROAR tokens directly on Waves DEX or by ordering on Angry Panda shop, but in these cases we can’t offer a repurchase price. The issue price, after the ICO, is 525$-1,000$.
- When you buy directly on Waves DEX, check always the Asset ID:
– 2yVPrfCZyhvZqXCi8A5v15ad7oQHqbcgGeBqTyEHTmuL for ROAR tokes,
– 5iZ5wBrw9kLvXhSJJuLhZ1eSM3QtQPn1EtwQ1mUvDaMY for XPAND tokens,
– 6cmpBc8Aq1zJQJZcoDnE37FXDKZo2Bf2hzPNeyfFX5Sk for UBEAR tokens,
– B1ztQNRtRZFqAUjmWv7cmW9ncYVEQV2wkY5qAVvaMp85 for EBEAR tokens.
- Official Announcements are made only on our:
– Website www.angrypandacoin.com
– Twitter @AngryPandaROAR
– Telegram channel t.me/Angry_Panda_ROAR
- In order to claim any free tokens, you must type only your Waves account public address
- Don’t give your password, your private address or your secret backup phrase (SEED) to anyone! Never! If anyone has your password or SEED, they can steal your Waves and tokens! Be careful and avoid inputting your wallet information on any resources
- We don’t ask payments to give you something in return
- Waves Decentralized Exchange (Waves DEX) – since it is decentralized, you own your private keys and you retain complete control over your funds when trading ROAR and Angry Panda tokens or many other cyptocurrencies on the exchange.
- desktop wallets (Windows, Mac OS, Linux), mobile wallets (iOS & Android) and an online wallet, to send, receive and store your currencies.
Cheaper and faster: look at the costs per transaction and transaction per second!
FAQ: Angry Panda project
Each token has special characteristics that can adequately meet the different needs of our customers. For more details, look at Tokens page.
Check the information on the Promoters page or contact us to receive more detailed information: firstname.lastname@example.org – Telegram Group.
1) The value of Tether is stable: 1 Tether equals 1 dollar
2) For XPAND tokens, instead, we just pay 1,000$ for your tokens if you want to sell to us through our rebuy system. For the upper limit we set a very high amount of XPAND tokens at 1,100$ on the DEX, allowing about a 10% price fluctuation. This doesn’t means that you can’t find XPAND at 500$ on the DEX. We just guarantee you 1,000$ only when you want to sell to us!
3) The upper and lower “limits” said before only applies to the pair with dollars (XPAND/USD), but you can also trade XPAND without any limits of value vs all the other existing coins, so the value of XPAND tokens can increase without any limit. i.e it can be worth 100 BTC as well as 0.000001 BTC. But in the second case you can always sell it to us for 1,000$!
The upper limit at 1,100$ is set only to protect investors: it remembers people to be prudent while investing and don’t overpay a coin, to avoid falling in the trap of pump and dump.
However, as we have already said before, you can trade XPAND vs any other coin without any limit, at your risk.
Keep in mind that if you exchange XPAND with currencies other than the dollar, the minimum and maximum limits are not there, and therefore it is possible at your own risk to trade XPAND at values significantly higher or lower than the issue price. But in the second case you can always sell it to us for 1,000$!
This is a fundamental point because our tokens allow investors to trade safely.
Furthermore you can trade, at your own risk, without any limits vs any other coin.
We just have to think about it a little and understand the enormous usefulness that this project would bring in such an unstable market.
Instead, our coins can increase their value without any limits but also guarantee a repurchase price at about 95% of the issue price.
For this reason, more than stable cryptocurrencies, our tokens are “safe cryptocurrencies”. We repurchase XPAND / UBEAR / EBEAR cryptocurrencies at 1,000$ / 1$ / 1€, while the other coins don’t protect you against the risk of losing almost all their value. This is a foundamental difference!
I.e., looking at the past:
– Bitcoin decreased the value from 20,000$ to 6,000$
– Ethereum from 1,400$ to 300$
– Ripple from 3,5$ to 0.40$
– Waves from 15$ to 2$ and so on…
To avoid the loss of value people would move their investment from BTC / ETH / XRP / WAVES to a better currency.
Our tokens, sold at 1,050$ / 1.05$ / 1.05€ can never go below 1,000$ / 1$ / 1€.
Being “safe” over 1,000$ / 1$ / 1€ they could attract more investors.
In this case, demand will raise and price too.
This doesn’t mean at all that we will not accept your tokens at 1,000$, 1$, 1€.
When we sell our tokens, at predefined times, we set a buy order for the same amount of tokens sold. Thus just be patient and wait some minutes for the necessary coverage through our repurchase orders.
More details can be found at the ROAR chapter.
The concept is very similar to airdrops, but this system allows:
– us to collect the necessary funds to carry out the project
– you to get a very high return on investment.
ROAR token is offered at really cheap prices (1$-512$) during the pre-sale and the ICO, as the initial coin offering of the XPAND token that is sold, instead, at 1,050$. It is also distributed with airdrops and through bounty programs.
The circulating supply at the end of the ICO amounted to less than 2,000 ROAR.
Every 25 XPAND sold by us, 1 XPAND token will be available to be swapped 1:1 vs ROAR tokens.
25 XPAND sold * (1,050$ our sale price – 1,000$ as reserve to guarantee our repurchase) = 1,250$ reserve to cover the swap > 1,000$ the cost of the swapped XPAND. This guarantees the financial coverage.
Also, if you buy ROAR tokens during the pre-sale or ICO phase, we guarantee a repurchase price at about 95% of the price paid.
So it is totally true that if you buy 1 ROAR at 1$, and it will be swapped 1:1 vs 1 XPAND after the ICO at that condition mentioned above, you will get a minimum +99,000.00% return. This because XPAND price will be 1,050$ and XPAND minimum price guaranteed by us will be 1,000$.
If you buy during the ICO “Round 1”, you buy 1 ROAR at 1$.
What happens after the ICO?
For every 25 XPAND sold by Angry Panda project, you could swap 1 ROAR tokens vs 1 XPAND token. Since 1 XPAND token is sold by us at 1,050$ and bought at 1,000$, it means you have paid just 1$ to get a return of 1,000$ or more.
What happens if you need your invested capitals back immediately and can’t wait anymore for the swap?
If you purchased ROAR tokens during the pre-sale or ICO phases, you will receive back 95% of the price paid, in this example 0.95$.
If you bought ROAR tokens directly on Waves DEX, instead, we can’t offer you a repurchase, cause we can’t check the price you paid.
- 250$ to get 10$,
- 2,500$ to get 100$,
- 25,000$ to get 1,000$ and so on…
It is true that you have to wait, but don’t forget the really high return on investment: from 100$ to 650,000$.
And if you purchased ROAR tokens during the pre-sale or ICO phases, you will receive back 95% of the price paid, in this example 0.95$. So it’s up to you whether to wait or not.
However 1:25 indicates only the ratio, but you can start swapping your ROAR vs XPAND one by one (or 0.1 ROAR every 2.5 XPAND sold, etc.) you don’t need to swap all in a single time. If you swap the first one, be sure you’ll swap the next faster, because people will begin to believe in the project more.
Remember that if you buy at 1$ we can guarantee a repurchase at 0.95$ (if bought during the pre-sale or ICO phases), but you can sell ROAR tokens at much more to the other traders. Why? Because there are limited amount of ROAR circulating (less than 2000 at the end of the ICO). So many investors would buy to swap vs XPAND (worth 1,000$ or more).
In any case don’t forget that with the repurchase price at around 95% of the sale price, if all things goes bad, you could “lose” a maximum of 5% of your investment. But all the other coins lose much more in a single day. So we don’t think that risking only 5% max, in all the life of the coin, is so much.
Special thanks to all those who contribute to the improvement of the project. Your requests for clarification on any doubts can be of help to other investors, so your pertinent questions are very appreciated and will be added in this page (FAQ – Frequently Asked Questions).
If you didn’t find the answers you was looking for, don’t hesitate to contact us: we are at your complete disposal for further clarification.