Tokens


Angry Panda project includes 4 different tokens:

Table Angry Panda tokens: ROAR, XPAND, UBEAR, EBEAR
Angry Panda tokens: ROAR, XPAND, UBEAR, EBEAR

ROAR

ROAR tokens logo 200 x 200 | Angry Panda project

Buy ROAR

ROAR token is offered at rising prices starting from 1$. It can give a very strong return since it can be swapped, at certain conditions (read the next chapter), vs XPAND that is worth 1,000$ and more. It is also distributed with airdrops, bounty programs and to reward contributors. The maximum supply amounts to only 100,000 tokens.

ROAR asset details

Token name ROAR
Asset ID 2yVPrfCZyhvZqXCi8A5v15ad7oQHqbcgGeBqTyEHTmuL
Pre-ICO dates 30th June 2018 – 26th July 2018
ICO dates 1st August 2018 – 31th August 2018
PRE-ICO & ICO Prices 1$, 2$, 4$, 8$, 16$, 32$, 64$, 128$, 256$, 512$
Issue prices and date 525$-1,000$ – Since 1st September 2018
Support price 95% of the price paid during the PRE-ICO and ICO rounds.
Issue pairs WAVES, BTC, ETH (PRE-ICO) – USD (ICO rounds 5-8) – USD, EUR, WAVES, BTC, ETH, BCH, DASH, ZEC, XMR, LTC (ICO rounds 9-10 and main sale)
Available pairs Waves DEX: all pairs
Max supply 100,000 ROAR
Re-issuable No
Swap Every 25 XPAND tokens sold by us, 1 XPAND token will be available to be swapped 1:1 vs ROAR tokens.
Bonus Check the “Distribution and prices” chapter: Rounds
Platform Waves or dual-blockchain in future

ROAR ICO details

Check ROAR ICO details page for more info about ROAR and XPAND distribution and prices, ROAR PRE-ICO and ICO phases, XPAND main sale.

XPAND

XPAND tokens logo 200 x 200 | Angry Panda project

Buy XPAND

XPAND protects the value of your investments while trading even during bear markets (we guarantee almost the 95% of the issue price). Furthermore it can be used as payment method for daily use. The remaining 5% se aside will be used to finance the Angry Panda project, the creation of the Angry Panda Shop, the Angry Panda Exchange and the coverage of the swap vs ROAR. In fact, every 25 XPAND sold by us, 1 XPAND token will be available to be swapped 1:1 vs ROAR tokens.

XPAND asset details

Token name XPAND
Asset ID 5iZ5wBrw9kLvXhSJJuLhZ1eSM3QtQPn1EtwQ1mUvDaMY
Issue price and date 1,050$ – Since 1st September 2018
Support price 1,000$: we repurchase your XPAND tokens at 1,000$
Issue pair XPAND/USD
Available pairs Waves DEX: all pairs
Total supply 2,600,000 XPAND
Available for sale 2,500,000 XPAND
Available for SWAP 100,000 XPAND
Re-issuable Yes
Platform Waves or dual-blockchain in future

UBEAR

UBEAR tokens logo 200 x 200 | Angry Panda project

Buy UBEAR

UBEAR provides a fast, cheap and secure payment method for daily transactions in USD.

UBEAR asset details

Token name UBEAR
Asset ID 6cmpBc8Aq1zJQJZcoDnE37FXDKZo2Bf2hzPNeyfFX5Sk
Issue price and date 1.05$ – Since 1st October 2018
Support price 1$: we repurchase your UBEAR tokens at 1$
Issue pair UBEAR/USD
Available pairs Waves DEX: all pairs
Total supply 100,000,000 UBEAR
Re-issuable Yes
Platform Waves or dual-blockchain in future

EBEAR

EBEAR tokens logo 200 x 200 | Angry Panda project

Buy EBEAR

EBEAR provides a fast, cheap and secure payment method for daily transactions in EUR.

EBEAR asset details

Token name EBEAR
Asset ID B1ztQNRtRZFqAUjmWv7cmW9ncYVEQV2wkY5qAVvaMp85
Issue price and date 1.05€ – Since 1st October 2018
Support price 1€: we repurchase your EBEAR tokens at 1€
Issue pair EBEAR/EUR
Available pairs Waves DEX: all pairs
Total supply 100,000,000 EBEAR
Re-issuable Yes
Platform Waves or dual-blockchain in future

Token swap: ROAR vs XPAND tokens

Every 25 XPAND tokens sold by us, 1 ROAR token will be available to be swapped vs 1 XPAND token, at a 1:1 exchange rate.

Token swap: Waves to ERC20

Furthermore, a token swap will occur from Waves to ERC20 to start selling our tokens also on Ethereum blockchain. We will be releasing a full instruction guide in future on how the process regarding the move from Waves to ERC20 will work.
In that case there will be a dual-blockchain project: the existence of our on both the Waves and Ethereum blockchains.

Bounties & Airdrops

The amount of 25,000 ROAR/XPAND tokens is reserved for bounties, airdrops and contributors. So stay up to date.

Coin burns

ROAR: burned 9,900,000 ROAR tokens on 10th September 2018.
XPAND: burned 97,400,000 XPAND tokens on 18th September 2018.

Share this: